July 25, 2015, 09:39:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Indie Showcase :: The home of The Indie Artists.
No.1 for Indie Artists.

Home Schedule Listen Now Chatroom   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Podcasts Contact Us Login Register  
Live Chat   Tune in: Listen w/ Realplayer Listen w/ Media Player Listen w/ Winamp Listen w/ Quicktime  Current DJ: Awesome Radio: Indie Showcase with Mozart (WARNING! May Contain Adult Content!) Streaming at: 96 kbps  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: February Already?!  (Read 2575 times)
Skys
Administrator

Canada Canada

View Profile WWW
February Already?!
« on: February 09, 2015, 08:19:45 PM »

Here we are 2 months into 2015 already!! It always amazes me how fast time goes by!

It's been 9 years since Indie Showcase started with Shashona as our fearless leader and we're still
going strong. 9 years!!! We honestly did not know what to expect when we started this adventure
or where it would take us. I sit back and think of how we started and where we are now, I have to
shake my head in amazement. We started off just wanting to give the "Indie's" a chance to be heard,
we've done that and continue to do so.

We have been blessed to be able to something we love. We've made some wonderful friendships with so
many wonderful and talented people, my heart is so filled with joy and love for all of them. We were very
lucky to have Sunni at awesomeradio stand by us and give a place to be heard. Thank you Sunni! Shashona
now carries this torch at awesomeradio! Thank you Shashy!

We have some of the best dj's anyone can ask for and I thank you all for your time, dedication and love for
the music. Aphrodisiomanic, Wild_Pony, Chicca, Brose, Gianluca, momhen, Shashona. We have ^Sydney, Knighthawk and Sammie to thank for helping to set up dj's and keep everything running smoothly!

I need to thank my partner in crime, Rogue. Thank you so much for everything you do for Indie Showcase.
I don't know what we would do without you. Thank you for being my friend and partner in this wonderful thing we've created!

We have lots in store for 2015! FarmStrong will be joining us for an interview once their album is ready! They were the winners of the raffle which Indie Showcase donated at FAR-West 2014 in October. Congrats!!!!

We also have Artist Corner's planned!! Very exciting!

Thanks to everyone who have supported us and continue to do so! We're looking forward to many more years!!!

Skys, Rogue & The Indie Showcase Team
xxxx
« Last Edit: February 09, 2015, 08:23:57 PM by Skys » Logged

Skys
Eleena Whitney
IndieShowcase
indieshowcase.net
www.awesomeradio.net
www.myspace.com/skys_1
twitter.com/Skys
Pages: [1]
  Print