November 02, 2014, 01:25:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Indie Showcase :: The home of The Indie Artists.
No.1 for Indie Artists.

Home Schedule Listen Now Chatroom   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Podcasts Contact Us Login Register  
Live Chat   Tune in: Listen w/ Realplayer Listen w/ Media Player Listen w/ Winamp Listen w/ Quicktime  Current DJ: Awesome Radio: Indie Showcase Presents Pop (WARNING! May Contain Adult Content!) Streaming at: 96 kbps  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Summer's End  (Read 949 times)
Skys
Administrator

Canada Canada

View Profile WWW
Summer's End
« on: August 17, 2013, 01:58:41 PM »

Holy dyna the end of summer is almost upon us!!! With the blink of eye it seems! All of us here at Indie Showcase hope everyone has had a wonderful summer so far and hope you enjoy what's left of it!!

With the summer season things have been a little quiet around here but there will be more Interviews and Play It Forward Shows coming! I am in the process of booking some wonderful artists in right now! We will also be working on some fantastic Artist's Corner's. So keep your eye out for those! They are dj's choice, so there will be some fantastic shows
coming your way.

Fall is fast approaching and we are getting ready to head off to FAR-West 10th Anniversary Conference! Shashona, Momhen, Angel_John and myself (Skys) will be in there. We are soooo looking forward to meeting all the wonderful, talented artists that we have come to know and love.

We have wonderful dj's who Rogue and I would like to thank for spending their time to do what they do! Shashona, Robb Medwid, Wild_pony , Chicca, Brose, Aphro, Gianluca, Beth and Momhen. They all do fantastic shows so definitely check them out! We would also like to thank our partners at Awesomeradio, Shashona, Sunni and the whole gang! They are the best people out there and we are honored to have them as our partners! Last but not least by any means are the techs who help keep this all in working order so we can bring the music to you. Sydney, Rogue and Sammie, thank you for everything you do!

Thank you to all the artists who have allowed us to play your music!!!! We look forward to playing many more artists!!! As always we are always taking submissions for music. You can send them to me at .

We look forward to spinning some fantabulous music for you!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:50:42 PM by Skys » Logged

Skys
Eleena Whitney
IndieShowcase
indieshowcase.net
www.awesomeradio.net
www.myspace.com/skys_1
twitter.com/Skys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: