July 30, 2013, 09:35:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Indie Showcase :: The home of The Indie Artists.
No.1 for Indie Artists.

Home Schedule Listen Now Chatroom   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Podcasts Contact Us Login Register  
Live Chat   Tune in: Listen w/ Realplayer Listen w/ Media Player Listen w/ Winamp Listen w/ Quicktime  Current DJ: Awesome Radio: Indie Showcase with Mozart on www.awesomeradio.net (WARNING! May Contain Adult Content!) Streaming at: 96 kbps  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio Days - Get Some Action review  (Read 159 times)
Shashona
Its all about getting the music out there!
Administrator

Australia Australia

Indie Showcase & Awesomeradio.net ROCKS

View Profile WWW
Radio Days - Get Some Action review
« on: May 03, 2013, 06:24:26 PM »

Radio Days

www.radiodays.it
www.facebook.com/radiodayspowerpop
www.myspace.com/radiodays
www.radiodays.bandcamp.com
www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwVmO7CdelU

Genre: Power Pop

Album: Get Some Action
Released: March 6, 2013

Radio Days Band Members:

Dario Persi : (voice, guitar)
Omar Assadi: (guitar, backing vocals)
Mattia Baretta (bass, backing vocals)
Paco Orsi: (drums)

"Get Some Action" Track List:
Burning Together
Don't Break My Heart
Don't Play With Fools
Everything Floats
Get Some Action
Girl Girl Girl
Goodbye My Lover
I'll Be Your Man
Love And Fun
My Dreams On The Ground
One Thousand Miles

We have from Italy, a band who is setting new precedents in powerpop as fast as the speed of light. They are turning heads and stopping listeners
in their tracks. And isn't it about time too! Powerpop has been waiting for a band like Radio Days for far too long. Radio Days have released their
album called "Get Some Action" this past March 2013. It couldn't have come at a better time. This album is chocker block filled with exceptionally
well written lyrics and melodies, that renews our faith in music once again. Radio Days presents the finest presentation of tight instrumentation
we have heard in quite sometime. With strong vocals and back vocals that marry beautifully with the message they are conveying in each song, Radio Days
raises the bar indeed, in both quality and presentation.

Radio Days offers this splendid album "Get Some Action" to listeners who miss the days of bands like The Beatles. When everything that goes into making
a brilliant album was top notch. Vocals, lyrics, instrumentation, recording levels, engineering, production, etc etc. "Get Some Action" by Radio Days
offers us hope once again. This reviewer is delirious over Radio Days, they not only are hot!, but they have the musical chops to back it up.
Each track on Radio Days - "Get Some Action" offers listeners insight into a story line that holds you captive till the last note is over.
I would be hard pressed to choose a favorite off this album. But I will say this much, Radio Days is here to stay. "Get Some Action" is one the best
powerpop albums I have heard in the last 10 years! Big call I know, but oh so true.

You need to check this album out babies!!

Yours in the music
Shashona Goodman-McCall
www.awesomeradio.net
indieshowcase.net

Yours in the music
Shashona - Indie Showcase Senior DJ
               Co Owner of www.awesomeradio.net
indieshowcase.net
http://www.facebook.com/Wendy.S.McCall
http://www.myspace.com/shashonaslodge
http://twitter.com/IndiShowcase
Pages: [1]