July 30, 2013, 11:42:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Indie Showcase :: The home of The Indie Artists.
No.1 for Indie Artists.

Home Schedule Listen Now Chatroom   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Podcasts Contact Us Login Register  
Live Chat   Tune in: Listen w/ Realplayer Listen w/ Media Player Listen w/ Winamp Listen w/ Quicktime  Current DJ: Awesome Radio: Indie Showcase with Mozart on www.awesomeradio.net (WARNING! May Contain Adult Content!) Streaming at: 96 kbps  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Big Changes In The Air  (Read 603 times)
Skys
Administrator

Canada Canada

View Profile WWW
« on: February 23, 2013, 09:15:35 AM »

Shashona has decided it's time to hang up the reins, we wish her the very best on her future endeavors. Not to worry though you can still hear her! She will still be doing Indie Showcase shows, just no longer as an owner of Indie Showcase. She and I started this together, it was a wonderful experience learning and growing with her in this beautiful thing we call "Indie Showcase". I am very blessed to have been able to do something so wonderful with my mother as my partner. We love ya Shashy and look forward to hearing you playing the music!

With 2013 starting off with a bang, we look forward to getting back to our grass roots! We're excited about doing many Artist's Corner's, playing lots of fantastic Indie Music and all the wonderful upcoming shows taking place, such as Indie Showcase Halifax (Canada), Live From Stampen (Stockholm), Gianluca's Rock Time Machine live from Italy and Momhen's Corner Live from the USA. We also have the best dj's around doing shows, Aphro, Chicca and Wildpony from the UK. Brose and myself from Canada. Beth from the USA. Shashona and Rogue from Australia.

Skys, Rogue & The Whole Indie Showcase Team

« Last Edit: February 23, 2013, 09:35:38 AM by Skys » Logged

Skys
Eleena Whitney
IndieShowcase
indieshowcase.net
www.awesomeradio.net
www.myspace.com/skys_1
twitter.com/Skys
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: