November 02, 2014, 08:29:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Indie Showcase :: The home of The Indie Artists.
No.1 for Indie Artists.

Home Schedule Listen Now Chatroom   Forum   Help Search Calendar Media Podcasts Contact Us Login Register  
Live Chat   Tune in: Listen w/ Realplayer Listen w/ Media Player Listen w/ Winamp Listen w/ Quicktime  Current DJ: Awesome Radio: Indie Showcase with Mozart (WARNING! May Contain Adult Content!) Streaming at: 96 kbps  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Benton Blount - Self Titled Album Review  (Read 757 times)
Shashona
Its all about getting the music out there!
Administrator

Australia Australia

Indie Showcase & Awesomeradio.net ROCKS

View Profile WWW
Benton Blount - Self Titled Album Review
« on: July 26, 2012, 06:50:08 PM »

Benton Blount - Self Titled

www.bentonblount.com
www.facebook.com/bentonblountfans
 www.reverbnation.com/bentonblount
www.myspace.com/bentonsmusic
www.twitter.com/bentonsmusic
 http://beta.cdbaby.com/Artist/BentonBlount

Genre:  Country Crunk, Southern Rock, Country Rock
Album: Benton Blount
Released: 2012

Benton Blount Band Members:
Benton Blount
Tommy Smith
Eric Biter
Chris Phillips
Wes Brashier

Benton Blount album track list:
1 - Drive
2 - Never Been Better
3 - Guilty As Charged
4 - Here I Am
5 - That's An American
6 - I Don't Have To Prove I'm Country
7 - Gonna Love Lovin' You
8 - Whiskey Stained Glass
9 - God Sent A Woman

10 - I Don't Have To Prove I'm Country (Remix)

Benton Blount is kicking up a storm with his latest Self Titled album. He lines them up and takes no prisoners! Once you hear him the first time you are a fan for life. This handsome man is both charismatic and hypnotic. He tears it up on this album but balances it with gentle ballads that will melt your heart. Benton Blount is a prolific songwriter who has captured listeners hearts with his ability to write songs with a message, that will stay with you forever. He writes from his heart and from his experiences. The intensity yet sensitivity shown on this album definitely raises the bar. But make no mistake, this album is Country Crunk baby! The meeting place for Country and Rock that will leave you breathless, so prepare yourself. Your about to find out why this man has such a strong following. He is remarkable! He is changing the face of country.

Benton Blount has a powerful and addictive vocal style. His sexy voice has a Rock grit and a Country slam, making Benton Blount the hottest Country Artist out there. He is gorgeous on top of that, making it a definite bonus! But don't look for that stereotypical cowboy hat girls... Benton Blount is his own man. Woot!  This is a generous album with 10 delicious tracks! Each and every one of them a hit on their own merits. Benton has blurred the lines of genres and it's hot hot hot!!

The instrumentation is top notch on Benton Blount's self titled album. Wait till you hear that guitar solo on "I Don't Have To Prove I'm Country"! The production, mixing, mastering and recording are all excellent, leaving Benton Blount's superior vocals rich and pure. Really well done! The work of masters!

The three tracks I will point you to are:
Drive - A sure winner! Great hook, Upbeat, Amazing lyrics, Gorgeous Vocals!
Guilty As Charged -  Kick Azz Country! Upbeat! Brilliant Lyrics & Instrumentation! Sexy Vocals!
 I Don't Have To Prove I'm Country - Addictive! Rock marries Country! Sexy Vocals! Kick Azz! Instrumentation is crazy good!
Gonna Love Lovin' You - Sensual! Delicious Vocals! Exceptional Lyrics! A winner!

What I love most about Benton Blount for those of you who haven't heard him yet, is his ability to Rock you Country. Ladies & Gentlemen, rockers everywhere, give this album a go. You will not believe how Benton Blount does his thing babies. He is changing the face of Country. And oh what a face it is. Puurrr. Take my word for it, Benton Blount is where it's at in Country today. Check it out! Get your CD today.
http://beta.cdbaby.com/Artist/BentonBlount

That's How I see It
                                                       Shashona McCall
                                                        Indie Showcase
                                                      indieshowcase.net
« Last Edit: July 27, 2012, 01:52:10 AM by Shashona » Logged

Yours in the music
Shashona - Indie Showcase Senior DJ
               Co Owner of www.awesomeradio.net
indieshowcase.net
http://www.facebook.com/Wendy.S.McCall
http://www.myspace.com/shashonaslodge